Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pin it!


Let's talk about Pinterest.


What the heck is Pinterest?, you ask?

DO YOU LIVE UNDER A ROCK?! If so, there's a pin on Pinterest that will show you how to shabby chic distress it, decorate it for St. Patrick's Day, and how to dress your imaginary children to live under there with you.

But in all seriousness, Pinterest is a great social networking site where (mostly) women flock to "pin" ideas to "boards" of their choosing to help keep track of great ideas for home, family, hobbies and whatever else catches the eye. I liken it to an internet form of crack that seems to have some strange effect on ovaries.


It's ok if you missed this in biology class. This is only true in my head.


Pinterest has turned me into a fussy housewife who pines away for a home I don't have, a wedding that isn't even in the future, and children that haven't developed from unfertilized eggs. So, basically I've gone nuts.


Don't judge me.



If you haven't gotten on the Pinterest train yet, you're S.O.L. ...Just kidding. It seems like 10 of my Facebook friends sign up for Pinterest everyday. It is "invite only" supposedly, but I doubt you can't find SOMEONE who is willing to send you an email invite.

Are you a person that keeps a folder or clip board (or, be still my heart, have an ACTUAL pin board) strictly to keep newspaper or magazine clippings of great ideas for heart, hearth and home? Then, check Pinterest out and start a-pinnin'! You will NOT be disappointed!



Hugs and fishes,

No comments:

Post a Comment