Sunday, February 26, 2012

Fresh fish.

So, if you haven't been able to tell: this is a work in progress.  ..With much progress left to be desired.

My name is Liz, and I started this blog as a way to share my hobbies, day-to-day life, musings, and whatever the hell I feel like posting.  

I'm blogging from typically not-so-sunny-or-warm New England in a Hospital That Shall Not Be Named (because I'd rather not lose my job).  Keep tuned for random snippets of hilarity that will more than likely involve stories about said nameless hospital, life hacks (things that make life easy which make you say, "Why didn't I think of that?"), parties, and cooking.   Also stay tuned for my failures, which I have in ABUNDANCE.  

Either way, we will be having fun here.


Hugs and fishes,

No comments:

Post a Comment